The people in the communities that The
Our goal is to try to give back as much, or where possible, more, than we take. We divide our commitment into three main areas of focus: women, water and wellbeing.
5by20 is The
We understand the priceless value of water and we work vigorously to conserve water worldwide. We’re working to replenish the water we use to make our drinks, with the ultimate goal of being water-neutral by 2020. And our system is becoming more efficient in its water use by reducing the amount used per liter of product.
Our priority is always our consumers and helping them to be healthy and happy. We believe choice and information are two fundamental requirements to help consumers make healthy lifestyle choices for them and their families. We also want to inspire people to move more, more often, which is why we have pledged £20million to doing this between now and 2020.
- The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Fuze Tea help give commuters back their ‘me-time’
- Celebrating International Women’s Day with a 5by20 success story
- 7 easy ways to spruce up your recycling routine
- Shred it for sustainability: Portsmouth Uni students recycle plastic bottles and revision notes
- Light Up For Inclusion: Celebrating 50 years of Special Olympics