The new TV advert, ‘What Are You Waiting For’, is centered on the concept that young people are the directors of their own happiness, and that they represent a new generation who instinctively choose to be happier. The song was specifically written for the campaign and is performed by Amsterdam-based rapper and producer HT.
It's the first campaign under
- Coca-Cola catch up: 10 things to know about us and our drinks in 2019
- “Adding that X-factor”: Jesse Lingard and Jermaine Jenas at the ‘Where Everyone Plays’ launch event
- Jourdan Dunn and GLACÉAU smartwater host party-season survival retreat
- Where Everyone Plays: Behind the scenes with Jesse Lingard, Jermaine Jenas and the fans
- Put perfect on ice: How Diet Coke wants you to take a break from your expectations