A third of people in Africa don’t have access to safe drinking water. Two thirds of the population don’t have access to proper sanitation. More people die from contaminated water than from all forms of violence combined, including wars.
In 2009, The
Check out our progress to date:
- Crowd-sourced recycling: Join the Great British Spring Clean 2019
- Coca-Cola catch up: 10 things to know about us and our drinks in 2019
- Project Last Mile: Delivering a future for those living with HIV and AIDS
- WRAP Recycling insights: How one extra bottle a week “could power Wembley Stadium for 14 years”
- #LeedsByExample: Trialling innovative ways to recycle on-the-go