Not ready for the holidays to end? Make like a reindeer and dash away to the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta, where the seasonal celebration featuring special exhibits, seasonal beverages, larger-than-life decorations and more is still going strong. But move quickly – New Year’s weekend is your last chance to catch these five holiday highlights:
1. Take a stroll through the attraction-turned-winter-wonderland, where giant red and white contour bottles mingle with trees made from ornaments. As you enter and leave the building, pause to enjoy the holiday lights and enormous ornaments adorning Pemberton Place.
2. Learn how Coca-Cola helped shape the image of jolly ol’ Saint Nick in the “History of the Coca-Cola Santa” exhibit. The gallery gives guests an inside look at the evolution of the iconic character that Coca-Cola originally commissioned Haddon Sundblom to illustrate in the 1930s.
3. Sip and sample seasonal flavours in the Taste It! beverage lounge. Good luck choosing between Gingerbread Coke®, Diet Gingerbread Coke® and Chocolate Cherry Coke®– or try all three!
4. Take a festive trip around the world with the special exhibit, “A Coca-Cola Christmas Celebration.” The collection archives Coca-Cola’s international presence with a special holiday focus.
5. Snap a selfie or group shot aboard Santa’s sleigh, and meet the Coca-Cola Polar Bear in his natural habitat. Let the world know you’re a fan using #WorldofCocaCola and you might even see your photo on World of Coca-Cola social media channels.
See more incredible Coca-Cola Christmas displays from our Coca-Cola Collectors around the world