We’ve refreshed the look and feel of the famous Truck Tour this year to add an extra sprinkle of
Holidays Are Coming, Holidays Are Coming…
What can I expect from the
Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Tour?
Get ready to find your Christmas spirit! You’ll be able to explore a winter wonderland while sampling your choice of
Seeing the iconic truck lit up in a winter wonderland really brings the ‘Holidays are Coming’ TV advert to life. Plus, you’ll also have the opportunity to take photos by the truck.
What should I bring?
Wrap up warm! The Truck Tour is outside, so layer up snugly and bring an umbrella just in case. Make sure your smartphone’s at the ready to take advantage of the selfie photo op…
Are the cans given out recyclable?
All of our bottles and cans are 100% recyclable and have been for many years – including lids and labels. You’ll find recycling points throughout the Truck Tour experience and we’d love to collect back every can handed out for recycling.
What’s the connection between Father Christmas and
Father Christmas has been part of our iconic Christmas advertising for decades, since 1931 in fact, when Haddon Sundblom was first commissioned by
What’s the history of the Holidays Are Coming advert?
The ‘Holidays are Coming’ TV advert celebrates 23 years on UK screens this Christmas. Ever since the
- Coca-Cola Christmas trucks were originally known as ‘Christmas Caravans’
- The company behind the Star Wars films, Industrial Light and Magic, made the illuminated lorries more enchanting with special effects
- In 2007 ‘Holidays are Coming’ was replaced with a new TVC but we brought it back onto GB screens within weeks due to popular demand
- In 2014, Daily Telegraph readers voted our ad “Britain’s favourite Christmas ad of all time”
More on Journey
Lights! Camera! Oscars! The secrets behind
Coca-Cola’s Hollywood roles
March 2019 Drinks Digest: 5 awesome facts you didn’t know about
- Super fan’s cans: Meet the man with the world’s biggest collection of Coke
Valentine’s Day 2019: 130 years of
Coca-Cola’s historic love affair with Cupid
Feel like a champion: The
Coca-ColaPremier League Trophy Tour