It’s just 100 days to go until the 2016 Olympics kicks off in Rio and we are certainly getting excited about it!
To celebrate London symbolically passing the Olympic torch to Rio de Janeiro in the run-up to the 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games, the
Looking spectacular on London’s South Bank, the Brazil-themed illumination represented the first country in South America to host the Olympic and Paralympic Games. Brazil will be welcoming more than 10,000 Olympic and 4,000 Paralympic athletes to its best known tourist destination, Rio de Janeiro. There will also be more than 70,000 volunteers at the Games, with the UK sending the second largest group of foreign volunteers.
More on Journey
- FIFA Women’s World Cup™: Challenging perceptions
- Coca-Cola and the Premier League: Welcome to ‘Where Everyone Plays’
- International Women’s Day Panel: Sharing a Coke with the women behind our business
- “Adding that X-factor”: Jesse Lingard and Jermaine Jenas at the ‘Where Everyone Plays’ launch event
- Dry January tips: The mocktails that’ll see you over the finish line