October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and to mark the occasion, Diet Coke has joined forces once again with ASDA's Tickled Pink campaign.
Throughout October, 60,000 limited-edition 30 can Diet Coke multipacks, emblazoned with the iconic pink ribbon motif, will be available exclusively in ASDA. From each purchase made, 40p of the sale will go towards the supermarket's Tickled Pink funds.
One woman every eight minutes is diagnosed with breast cancer in the UK. Tickled Pink, which was launched in 1996 and has raised over £55million to date, supports the work of the UK's leading cancer charities, Breast Cancer Care and Breast Cancer Now.
Breast Cancer Care is the only specialist UK-wide charity providing support for anyone affected by breast cancer, while Breast Cancer Now is the country's largest breast cancer charity, which is dedicated to research into the devastating disease.
There's plenty of opportunity for Diet Coke fans to do their bit as the special promotion is available on 30x330ml packs of Diet Coke,
More on Journey
- Dare you taste the dark? Introducing our terrifyingly twisted Fanta Dark Orange
- Introducing our new smartwater bottle made from 100% recycled plastic
- It’s Lit: Check out our eight new limited edition Diet Coke cans!
- Sending plastic ‘Round in Circles’: Our new campaign reminds us all to do more during Recycle Week 2019
- Costa Coffee Ready-to-Drink: Classic Latte, Caramel Latte and Black Americano, coming to a fridge near you!