COCA-COLA REVERSE VENDING MACHINE OFFER terms and conditions
PART 1: TICKET COPY / terms and conditions
50% off entry to top UK attractions!
Including Alton Towers Resort, THORPE PARK Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, The Dungeons, The
Present this voucher at the attraction ticket office to redeem 50% off an individual entry ticket to your chosen attraction. Voucher valid for one person only, for one attraction. Valid until 19.10.18 at Alton Towers Resort,Thorpe Park Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort and The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and 31.03.19 at all other attractions.
Full Offer terms and conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland) only, excluding employees of
2. Consumers must be 16 years or older to redeem a voucher. Other age restrictions are set out below.
3. Offer is valid at Alton Towers Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort ("Chessington"), THORPE PARK Resort, Warwick Castle, Shrek's Adventure! London, The Legoland® Windsor Resort, Legoland Discovery Centres Birmingham and Manchester, Madame Tussauds London or Blackpool, The London, York, Edinburgh or Blackpool Tower Dungeons, ("The Dungeons"), The Blackpool Tower Eye or The Blackpool Tower Circus ("The Blackpool Tower Attractions"), The
4. Valid until 19.10.18 at Alton Towers Resort, Thorpe Park Resort, Chessington World of Adventures and The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and 31.03.19 at all other included attractions. Voucher EXCLUDES any secondary ticketed events/hotel events/concerts/Xmas events at all Attractions.
5. The voucher can only be used once per person. You cannot use the Voucher to receive the Offer or gain free entry on two or more separate occasions. The voucher is only valid at one select Merlin Entertainments attraction.
6. The Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The Voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. The Voucher is only valid in the Great Britain. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. The Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty programme, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, online tickets, Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts nor with any pre-existing reservation made or ticket booked online, via an App or by phone.
7. Exclusion dates apply. Excludes entry on 25th December at all attractions. 2019 EXCLUSION DATES WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THE END OF THE 2018 SEASON.
8. PLEASE NOTE CERTAIN ATTRACTIONS WILL BE CLOSED ON THE FOLLOWING DATES DURING 2018 WHEN GUEST VISITATION HAS HISTORICALLY BEEN VERY LOW. 2019 EXCLUSION DATES WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THE END OF THE 2018 SEASON.
|ALL ATTRACTIONS||25th December 2018|
|Alton Towers Resort||
5th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 24th, 25th, 26th September 2018
Season closes 5th November 2018
|THORPE PARK Resort||
10th, 11th, 12th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 24th, 25th, 26th September 2018
Season closes 1st November 2018
|The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort||
5th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 25th, 26th, 27th September 2018
Season closes 2nd November 2018
|Chessington World of Adventures Resort||
11th, 12th, 18th, 19th, 25th, 26th September 2018
Season closes 1st November 2018
SEA LIFE Scarborough, Weymouth, Hunstanton, Great Yarmouth: 26th December 2018
SEA LIFE Brighton: 24th December 2018
SEA LIFE Oban: 1st October 2018 – 2019.
|The Blackpool Tower Eye||9th, 12th, 16th, 19th, 23rd, 26th, 30th November 2018
3rd, 7th, 10th, 14th, 17th December 2018
NB: The Blackpool Tower Eye is open subject to weather conditions. Seats for The Blackpool Tower Circus are allocated on a first come first served basis and may sell out. Opening times at all Blackpool attractions may vary during the winter season please check website in advance. The Blackpool Tower Ballroom and Jungle Jims soft play not included.
CHECK OPENING DATES AND TIMES BEFORE YOUR VISIT ON THE RELEVANT ATTRACTION WEBSITE. PLEASE NOTE THE VOUCHER CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED AT THE ATTRACTION TICKET OFFICE AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ONLINE OR AT THE ATTRACTION TURNSTILE. ALL DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
2019 EXCLUSION DATES WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THE END OF THE 2018 SEASON. PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING 2018 SEASON.
9. The voucher is not valid for Secondary attractions and events including but not limited to, the Castle Dungeon at Warwick Castle, LATES at The Dungeons, The Blackpool Tower Ballroom and Jungle Jims in The Blackpool Tower. Voucher can only be used for standard entrance tickets and cannot be used for priority entrance and or Fastrack entrance at all Attractions. The Voucher is not valid for any combination tickets including, but not limited to, The Tower Ticket, The Big Ticket at The Blackpool Tower Attractions or The London Cluster Ticket. Voucher does not entitle Early Ride Time.
10. The Voucher is not valid for accommodation including but not limited to, the Alton Towers Hotels, Enchanted Village (Woodland Lodges, Tree Houses and Tree Top Quest), Waterpark, Spa or Golf attractions at the Alton Towers Resort, The LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel or The LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel at The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Tower Suites and Knight’s Village at Warwick Castle, THORPE SHARK Hotel at THORPE PARK, Safari and Azteca Hotels or Explorer Glamping at Chessington. Please check each Attraction’s website for additional costs.
11. The voucher remains the property of Merlin at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the voucher at any time.
12. Adult ticket age varies at each attraction. Please check the age requirement of an adult and child ticket on the attraction websites — www.altontowers.com, www.THORPEPARK.com, www.chessington.com, www.warwick-castle.com, www.visitsealife.com, www.thedungeons.com, www.madametussauds.com, www.theblackpooltower.com, www.shreksadventure.com/london/, www.londoneye.com, www.legolanddiscoverycentre.co.uk, www.legoland.co.uk.
13. Entry is free for children under 1 year of age at The Blackpool Tower Circus. Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Warwick Castle, THORPE PARK Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Alton Towers Resort, The
14. Visitors 12 years and under must be accompanied by a person 18 years of age or over at Chessington, Alton Towers Resort, THORPE PARK Resort Warwick Castle and Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park. Visitors 14 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years and over at Madame Tussauds Blackpool, The London Dungeon and SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries (exc SEA LIFE London). Visitors 15 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over at the Edinburgh Dungeon. Visitors 15 and under must be accompanied by a person over the age of 18 at Shrek’s Adventure and SEA LIFE London! London, The
PLEASE NOTE: Whilst there’s no minimum age, we recommend: Shrek’s Adventure! London for children aged 6-12 years old, The York, Edinburgh, Blackpool Dungeon for children 8 years and above, The London Dungeon for children 12 years and above. Adults aged 18 and over must be accompanied by a child aged 17 years or younger at LEGOLAND® Discovery Centres Birmingham and Manchester.
15. All of the Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons where physical access or operation is not safe, practical or physically possible, including over capacity.
16. Please note that some Attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy including, but not limited to, Chessington, THORPE PARK Resort, The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Alton Towers Resort and Warwick Castle.
17. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or Attractions.
18. For Attraction information please visit:
19. Entry into any participating Merlin Attraction will be subject to the individual attraction’s terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the websites listed above.
20. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (defined below), or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this 50% off promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Offeror the 50% off entry terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
21. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by relevant UK law and you and we agree to only bring legal actions about these terms and conditions in a UK court. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement you and we may agree to refer the matter to arbitration but you are not restricted from bringing court proceedings.
23. For Promoter enquiries contact the Promoter via email at email@example.com.
24. All Attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) before your visit for the latest information.