Juice drinks brand Oasis today launches a drive to recruit a fresh generation of consumers with a new advertising campaign created by The Corner. The ‘O Refreshing Stuff’ campaign takes a humorous look at the modern world through digital, outdoor ads and social activity.
The campaign targets teenagers by using a bold illustrative style to provide a refreshing take on the daft absurdities of everyday life. The
The creative will appear as outdoor six-sheet posters and animated digital ads, with short videos and social content. Further content will run throughout the year, offering an amusing perspective on modern day trends.
Oasis Senior Brand Manager, Natalie Whitehead-Farr, said: “The 2015 campaign is bold and refreshing – using animation to illustrate some of the absurd and funny truths in the everyday life of teens. Each piece of content pokes a bit of fun at a modern trend and delivers an Oasis perspective – whether that be on outdoor advertising, gym selfies, reality TV or slow motion product demos’. We think this humorous approach will really resonate with Oasis consumers of all ages.”
Notes to Editors:
Oasis drinks is a fruit flavoured, non-carbonated juice drink manufactured by
More Press Releases
- Smartwater launches new sparkling fruit flavours range just in time for summer
- Oasis introduces world's first double ended togetherness bottle
- Diet Coke unveils limited-edition can designs to celebrate new on-pack promotion
- Schweppes invites you to unlock a hidden world of alchemy at London Cocktail Week
- Schweppes creates the world’s first scientifically-designed perfect serve G&T glass