You can face swap your friend, your favourite celebrity, your cat and now, a bottle of Oasis Summer Fruits. Yes, that’s right, the brand has created the world’s first ever face swappable bottle.
The activity forms part of the brand’s popular #RefreshingStuff campaign and replaces fans’ faces with a fruity alternative via any face swap app, allowing users to take pride of place on the iconic Oasis bottle. The campaign will be a mix of social and influencer/blogger activity, with the potential to roll out across wider packaging in the coming year.
Limited edition packs will be available to win on Oasis’ Facebook page from 5 December 2016.
Coca-Cola Great Britain is responsible for marketing 20 brands and 80 products to consumsers across Great Britain. Led by
More Press Releases
- Trick or Treat: welcome to the Fanta Feast of Fears
- It’s a slam dunk for Coke’s new recycling campaign
- Oasis introduces world's first double ended togetherness bottle
- Coca-Cola launches the Ultimate Christmas Sleepover, giving Christmas fans a once in a lifetime chance to sleep inside the iconic red truck
- 2018 welcomes new look, new campaign and new flavours for Diet Coke following brand refresh