Coca-Cola Great Britain launches a new campaign to boost consumer recycling
- Integrated campaign featuring brand new TVC thanking fans for recycling their drinks bottles
- Campaign includes an influencer led-UGC competition and Snapchat Lens encouraging fans to slam-dunk their empty bottles into recycling bins
12 September 2018:
As part of the campaign, a new TVC entitled ‘Across the Tracks’ will be rolled out, alongside a competition and social media activation titled #CokeDunks, which challenges people to film themselves creatively slam-dunking their empty plastic bottles into recycling bins.
‘Across the Tracks’ will premiere on Saturday 15 September across ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5 and Sky TV networks and is part of
Alongside the TVC,
As part of the campaign, CCGB is launching a #CokeDunks Snapchat Lens which challenges people to virtually dunk as many empty bottles as they can into a recycling bin.
The campaign will culminate during Recycle Week, with a takeover of the Piccadilly Lights encouraging passers-by to recycle their bottle once they’ve enjoyed their drink.
This campaign is the latest in a series of actions from
More Press Releases
- Schweppes invites you to unlock a hidden world of alchemy at London Cocktail Week
- Explore your adventurous side with Schweppes’ premium new 1783 range
- Coca-Cola Great Britain and Keep Britain Tidy launch new litter prevention partnership
First reverse vending machines enter theme parks as
Coca-Colateams up with Merlin Entertainments to exchange plastic bottles for family fun this summer
- The truth about social friendships: Brits count just 5% of their social media followers as ‘close’ friends