Diet Coke ambassador, Holly Willoughby channelled a glamorous look in a sequin skirt and white top to celebrate the launch of the “Get The Gang Back Together” campaign.
Wearing a sparkling sequin skirt, crisp white top and red heels, Holly’s glamorous look added glitz to the evening, which was themed around a Girls’ Night In.
Speaking from the penthouse event at The Athenaeum Hotel, Holly commented, “I really love Diet Coke’s campaign because friends are so important and they are always there for you no matter what.”
Event host and Marketing Director for
The campaign will see Diet Coke offer fans the chance to win luxurious penthouse stays for groups of friends visiting London, Paris, Rome, Barcelona and Dublin.
For more information, visit facebook.com/DietCoke or follow @DietCokeGB.
More Press Releases
- Fuze Tea opens the UK’s first ever immersive ASMR sensory experience
- Oasis introduces world's first double ended togetherness bottle
- Holly Willoughby gives Diet Coke a makeover to support ASDA Tickled Pink and Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Coca-Cola in Western Europe sets ambitious new sustainability commitments on drinks, packaging and society
- HONEST® Kids reveals over a FIFTH of UK children don’t know that APPLES grow on TREES