Diet Coke ambassador, Holly Willoughby channelled a glamorous look in a sequin skirt and white top to celebrate the launch of the “Get The Gang Back Together” campaign.
Wearing a sparkling sequin skirt, crisp white top and red heels, Holly’s glamorous look added glitz to the evening, which was themed around a Girls’ Night In.
Speaking from the penthouse event at The Athenaeum Hotel, Holly commented, “I really love Diet Coke’s campaign because friends are so important and they are always there for you no matter what.”
Event host and Marketing Director for
The campaign will see Diet Coke offer fans the chance to win luxurious penthouse stays for groups of friends visiting London, Paris, Rome, Barcelona and Dublin.
For more information, visit facebook.com/DietCoke or follow @DietCokeGB.
More Press Releases
- Tube Ghoul Spooks Commuters
- Coca-Cola Tattoo Studio for the over 70s opens in Shoreditch
- Holly Willoughby gives Diet Coke a makeover to support ASDA Tickled Pink and Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- 2018 welcomes new look, new campaign and new flavours for Diet Coke following brand refresh
- Coca-Cola launches the Ultimate Christmas Sleepover, giving Christmas fans a once in a lifetime chance to sleep inside the iconic red truck