Coca-Cola Great Britain is today delighted to announce the return of the
Stopping at 46 locations up and down the country, the
To mark 20 years of the much-loved ‘Holidays Are Coming’ advert, this year -for the first time -
In another first, this year
Now in its second year,
People around the UK can also expect to receive more happiness with the launch of limited edition 1.75l Christmas ‘bow bottles’ - with a clever label that can transform into a gorgeous Christmas bow - available in all major supermarkets. Premium 1l glass bottles of
Bobby Brittain, marketing director for
In 2014, fans were keen to check out the route of
Ever since the
For more information:
For more information on the
Harriet Sharp firstname.lastname@example.org on 020 7908 6428
or Katie O’Driscoll email@example.com on 0207 908 6455
In 2015, the truck will be visiting 46 locations across the UK including:
Inverness – 20th Nov
Fraserburgh – 21st Nov
Perth – 22nd Nov
Edinburgh – 23rd Nov
Newquay – 24th Nov
Glasgow – 24th Nov
Tavistock – 25th Nov
Gateshead – 26th Nov
Paignton – 26th Nov
Barnstaple – 27th Nov
Middlesbrough – 27th Nov
Penrith – 28th Nov
Yeovil – 28th Nov
Morecambe – 29th Nov
Weymouth – 29th Nov
Newtown – 1st Dec
Colwyn Bay – 2nd Dec
Llanelli – 2nd Dec
Cardiff – 3rd Dec
Chester – 3rd Dec
Liverpool– 4th Dec
Swindon – 4th Dec
Manchester – 5th Dec
The O2 Greenwich, London – 5th Dec
The O2 Greenwich, London – 6th Dec
Wigan – 6th Dec
Huddersfield – 9th Dec
Great Yarmouth – 9th Dec
Bury St Edmunds – 10th Dec
Leeds – 10th Dec
Ripon – 11th Dec
Watford – 11th Dec
Bridlington – 12th Dec
Reading – 12th Dec
Gloucester – 13th Dec
Sheffield – 13th Dec
Bournemouth – 16th Dec
Nottingham – 16th Dec
Leicester – 17th Dec
Winchester – 17th Dec
Peterborough – 18th Dec
Eastbourne – 18th Dec
Margate – 19th Dec
Romford – 20th Dec
TBC, London – 22nd Dec
Leicester Square, London – 23rd Dec
Notes to the Editor:
*‘Win a visit from the
· From the 19/10/15 to 04/12/15, Coca‑Cola Great Britain is giving one customer the chance to win a visit from the Coca‑Cola Christmas Truck when they purchase promotional packs of Coca‑Cola, Coca‑Cola Zero, Diet Coke and Coca‑Cola Life.
· The prize is a visit to the winner’s house from the Coca‑Cola Christmas Truck with a delivery of prizes worth £5K at time of print. Bonus prize is a prize pack valued at £5K at time of print.
· Unique 10 digit codes can be found on the label or inside promotional packs of the below products:
o 1.75ltr bottle of Coca‑Cola, Coca‑Cola Zero, Diet Coke and Coca‑Cola Life.
o 500ml bottles of Coca‑Cola, Coca‑Cola Zero, Diet Coke and Coca‑Cola Life.
o 4x 1.5ltr bottle multipacks of Coca‑Cola, Coca‑Cola Zero and Diet Coke.
o 6x 330ml multi-packs of Coca‑Cola, Coca‑Cola Zero and Diet Coke.
o 8x 330ml multi-packs of Coca‑Cola, Coca‑Cola Zero, Diet Coke and Coca‑Cola Life.
· The winner will be contacted after the random prize draw has taken place on the 05/12/15. The winner will be contacted by phone on the number they provided upon entry. The winner is subject to verification.
· For full competition details and Ts&Cs visit: https://promotions.coca-cola.com/uk/en/holidaysarecoming
Coca‑Cola Great Britain is responsible for marketing 19 brands and over 100 products to consumers across Great Britain. Led by Coca‑Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognisable brands, our company portfolio includes Fanta, Sprite, Dr Pepper, Oasis, glaceau vitaminwater, glaceau smartwater, Schweppes, 5 Alive, Lilt, Kia Ora and Powerade. For more information about Coca‑Cola in Great Britain, please visit our website at www.coca-cola.co.uk.
More Press Releases
Red is the new black –
Coca-Colareveals new packaging design
- 2018 welcomes new look, new campaign and new flavours for Diet Coke following brand refresh
Zero sugar, spice and all things nice!
Coca-ColaZero Sugar launches limited-edition cinnamon flavour
- Oasis introduces world's first double ended togetherness bottle
Holidays are Coming as
Coca-Colareveals 2017 Christmas Truck Tour dates