- Inspired by millennials and available in stores nationwide from April 1st 2018
April 2018: Today,
Influenced by the Instagram generation, the brand-new flavours have been created to appeal to adventurous palates. Their arrival follows intensive social media research to understand the taste buds of a new breed of brunch-loving, superfood-snacking millennial.
Sure to be a favourite across hipster cafés throughout the country, the new
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Avocado – Forget smashed or blended, this new flavour infuses the subtle, creamy undertones of amazing avocado with that great
Coca-ColaZero Sugar taste. Both delicious and nutritious, this gorgeously green pick-me-up is guaranteed to make your socials grow.
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Charcoal – Cleanse, refresh and revitalise with a Zero Sugar supercharge. Loaded with activated charcoal, creating a smooth and rich flavour, this miracle in-a-can pairs-perfectly with your favourite Instagram filter.
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Sourdough – Crafted with care, superbly sour and bursting with fermented flavours. Packed with crumbly goodness – so you can start the day in the right way with a mouth-wateringly good snap of this wild-yeast infused Zero Sugar treat.
Alec Mellor Marketing Manager at
More Press Releases
- Tube Ghoul Spooks Commuters
- Fuze Tea opens the UK’s first ever immersive ASMR sensory experience
- Coca-Cola Great Britain kicks-off Premier League partnership with new TV ad
- Thrilling transformation for Fanta
- Coca-Cola Great Britain kicks-off Premier League partnership with Where Everyone Plays campaign