GLACÉAU Smartwater, the UK’s fastest growing water brand1, is launching a sparkling version in the UK for the first time. GLACÉAU Smartwater Sparkling has the same clean, crisp taste as the original but with the addition of tiny bubbles to create a lightly carbonated water.
To retain the same distinctive Glacéau Smartwater taste, British spring water from Northumberland is vapour distilled, carbonated and then has just the right amount of electrolytes added to create a clean, crisp and sparkling taste.
The launch comes as the sparkling water trend is surging, with consumer demand in the UK increasing by 10 per cent in the last year2. As busy urbanites want healthy hydration while on the go, A-list celebrity favourite bottled water brand, GLACÉAU Smartwater Sparkling offers a refreshing carbonated kick.
Aedamar Howlett, marketing director at
“Combined with the UK’s growing thirst for sparkling water, it’s the perfect time to launch the sparkling variant and increase the range we offer.”
GLACÉAU Smartwater Sparkling will be available in stores nationwide from early November and will come in 600ml PlantBottle™ packaging– the first-ever fully recyclable PET plastic made partially from plants.
For media enquiries please contact:
0208 237 3782
Notes to editors:
For more smart content, visit:
GLACÉAU smartwater is vapour distilled from British spring water. It has added electrolytes to give a distinctive crisp, clean taste. It is the number one bottled water in the US and the fastest growing ‘on-the go’ water brand in GB this year.
GLACÉAU smartwater is available nationwide in 600ml, 850ml and multipacks using PlantBottle™ packaging – the first-ever fully recyclable PET plastic made partially from plants.
1. Fastest-growing water brand with 73.8% year-on-year growth, with a value of £28.6m. AC Nielsen MAT Total GB to 3007/09/2016
2. +9.3% - Nielsen, Total GB MAT TY w/e 09.04.16
More Press Releases
- Diet Coke Great Britain launches humorous new campaign starring TV star Tanya Reynolds to celebrate flavour range
- 2018 welcomes new look, new campaign and new flavours for Diet Coke following brand refresh
- Coca-Cola and Costa Coffee Launch Costa Coffee Ready-to-Drink
Holidays are Coming, as
Coca-Colareveals 2018 Christmas Truck tour dates
- Coca-Cola and WWF renew partnership to protect precious UK river habitats