- Iconic campaign made history across 70 countries worldwide and is returning with a seasonal twist
Wednesday 19 April 2017:
From famous cities to exotic beaches, the limited-edition packs are designed to remind people of the refreshment and great taste that only an ice-cold Coke can bring on a hot summer day. And those purchasing a destination-themed Coke could also win an unforgettable vacation to a dream holiday hotspot. With destinations including Hawaii, Bali, Ibiza and Miami, consumers can take part in the promotion by entering a unique code found on pack at coke.co.uk/summer. Winners will win a dream holiday for four to the destination of their choice and there will be a winner drawn every day during an eight week period from 10 May until 9 July.
The new summer TV commercial called Pool Boy sees The
Coca-Cola Great Britain will also undertake its biggest UK sampling activation ever, giving away 11 million 150ml samples of
Aedamar Howlett, Marketing Director at
The campaign will feature across a number of countries in Europe and will kick off in the UK in May.
More Press Releases
- The truth about social friendships: Brits count just 5% of their social media followers as ‘close’ friends
- Meet the new Schweppes
- Schweppes creates the world’s first scientifically-designed perfect serve G&T glass
- Diet Coke unveils limited-edition can designs to celebrate new on-pack promotion
- Trick or Treat: welcome to the Fanta Feast of Fears