- Just in time for Halloween season, Fanta has launched a new limited-edition take on its blood orange flavour - Fanta Dark Orange
- But, the Halloween inspired drink has been given a terrifying dark twist
LONDON, 9 September 2019: To celebrate Halloween this year, Fanta has launched a new limited-edition take on its blood orange flavour – Fanta Dark Orange – but all is not as it seems!
Launched for the scary season, the new limited-edition Fanta is full of flavour, but with a terrifying twist – instead of its usual vibrant orange colour, Fanta has been transformed to become jet black to create the scariest Fanta ever.
Adding a spooky twist on the bottle, renowned artist Noma Bar has also collaborated with the brand to design a new look which features a Fanta inspired werewolf.
Available for a limited time only from September, the perfect Halloween inspired drink will be available across stores nationwide, so get your claws on it while you can – it’s bound to have Fanta fans howling with excitement.
Dee Woolcott, Senior Brand Manager for Fanta Great Britain, said: “Halloween is a huge moment in the year and to celebrate, we wanted to launch a new, fun version of Fanta that is delicious, but with a scary twist. So, the only question is – dare you taste the dark?”
More Press Releases
- Diet Coke turns pink in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Delia Smith makes surprise appearance in new
Coca-ColaPremier League advert
- Coca-Cola partners with Merlin Theme Parks to offer 50 percent off in exchange for empty plastic bottles
Breakthrough technology takes plastic from the ocean and uses it in a
- Diet Coke Great Britain launches humorous new campaign starring TV star Tanya Reynolds to celebrate flavour range