- Diet Coke has launched four new limited-edition can designs inspired by the brand’s passion points- beauty, fashion, music and travel to celebrate a new on-pack promotion
- Launching in September, the promotion will give consumers the chance to win £5,000, every day for six weeks
Coca-Cola Great Britain is launching new Diet Coke limited-edition can designs to celebrate its latest on-pack promotion. Offering consumers the chance to win £5,000, every day for six weeks, the cans celebrate the brand’s passion points in fashion, beauty, music and travel.
Promotional packs of Diet Coke and Diet Coke Caffeine Free have been designed to appeal to the brand’s 4.1million weekly drinkers and attract new drinkers. By purchasing a pack, consumers have the opportunity to win £5,000 on a prepaid credit card to put towards a dream purchase.
The promotion will run from the 11th September to 22nd October and will appear on a range of formats, including 330ml cans, multipacks, and 1.75L and 500ml PET bottles.
Natalie Whitehead-Farr, Senior Brand Manager for
With the £419m brand worth almost half of the value (47%) of the total light cola market, the promotion is the latest phase of Diet Coke’s Get The Gang Back Together marketing campaign. Launched at the start of 2017 with the announcement of brand ambassador Holly Willoughby, the campaign continues with further TV, digital and out-of-home advertising, as well as brand ambassador activity.
For more information, visit facebook.com/DietCokeGB or follow @DietCokeGB.
More Press Releases
- Summer comes early as Diet Coke launches Twisted Strawberry in the UK
- GLACÉAU Smartwater unveils supermodel Jourdan Dunn as the new face of the brand
- Coca-Cola turns fans’ world’s upside-down with the launch of a Stranger Things Arcade and 800 limited-edition cans
- Coca-Cola to end the use of plastic shrink-wrap across all multipacks of cans sold in Great Britain
- HONEST® Kids reveals over a FIFTH of UK children don’t know that APPLES grow on TREES