- This year, Diet Coke will turn its 250ml cans pink in support of Asda’s Tickled Pink campaign
- Available in Asda stores nationwide, the limited-edition cans will be available from October
- Continuing the success of last year, Diet Coke will also hide ten 330ml pink cans in multipacks, offering those who find one the chance to win £1,000
LONDON, September 2019: To mark the start of Breast Cancer Awareness month, Diet Coke is set to release limited-edition 250ml pink cans in celebration of its long-standing support of Asda’s Tickled Pink campaign.
Available to buy in Asda stores nationwide from 10th October, following consumer demand and popularity last year, the brand has also hidden ten pink cans in special Tickled Pink 30x330ml Diet Coke packs, available in selected Asda stores and online – offering those lucky enough to find one £1,000!
Asda’s Tickled Pink campaign has raised over £64m to date and supports the work of the UK’s leading breast cancer charity, Breast Cancer Care and Breast Cancer Now. This year, to continue the brand’s long-standing support of the charitable initiative, Diet Coke will donate 10% of the limited-edition 250ml pack’s sales to Tickled Pink.
Tuuli Turunen, Marketing Manager for Diet Coke Great Britain, said: “Continuing our longstanding relationship, we’re really pleased to support the brilliant work of Asda’s Tickled Pink campaign again this year.
“Whether you are keen to win £1,000 or get your hands on a limited-edition pink Diet Coke can, we hope to raise further awareness of the wonderful charity and make this year even bigger and better.”
For more information, visit www.asda.co.uk/dietcokepink or follow @DietCokeGB.
More Press Releases
- Explore your adventurous side with Schweppes’ premium new 1783 range
It’s officially Christmas:
Coca-Colarefreshes Holidays Are Coming campaign and it’s the biggest yet
- Coca-Cola launches the Ultimate Christmas Sleepover, giving Christmas fans a once in a lifetime chance to sleep inside the iconic red truck
- Coca-Cola and Costa Coffee Launch Costa Coffee Ready-to-Drink
- Diet Coke launches new creative campaign: You Do You