- Diet Coke has announced the launch of a brand-new flavour, Diet Coke Twisted Strawberry
- Available nationwide, the new flavour was created in response to consumer demand and following the success of the flavour in the US
- Twisted Strawberry joins the Diet Coke line up alongside Diet Coke Exotic Mango
April 2019: Just in time for the summer, Diet Coke has announced the launch of a brand-new flavour, Diet Coke Twisted Strawberry in the UK.
Bursting with a fruity strawberry twist, the new addition to the Diet Coke range joins Diet Coke Exotic Mango, which was announced in 2018.
Launched in response to consumer demand, Diet Coke Twisted Strawberry will be available in retailers nationwide and will offer fans of the brand an exciting twist on the classic Diet Coke.
Tuuli Turunen, Marketing Manager for Diet Coke said, “We know how much consumers love innovation and new flavours, so we’re really excited to add Twisted Strawberry to the Diet Coke family. For current fans of the brand and those who are looking for something new, we hope Twisted Strawberry is enjoyed as a fruity twist this summer!”
Available now, Diet Coke fans will be able to get their hands-on Twisted Strawberry in stores nationwide.
More Press Releases
It’s officially Christmas:
Coca-Colarefreshes Holidays Are Coming campaign and it’s the biggest yet
- GLACÉAU Smartwater unveils supermodel Jourdan Dunn as the new face of the brand
Holidays are Coming as
Coca-Colareveals 2017 Christmas Truck Tour dates
- 2018 welcomes new look, new campaign and new flavours for Diet Coke following brand refresh
- Coca-Cola and Costa Coffee Launch Costa Coffee Ready-to-Drink