- Diet Coke has announced the launch of a brand-new creative campaign – You Do You
- The fully-integrated campaign includes new TVCs, OOH, digital, social and PR
- The campaign is accompanied by a series of eight new limited-edition can designs which include popular expressions, including ‘It’s lit’ and ‘Okay, next’
London, 9 September 2019: Today, Diet Coke has announced a brand new multi-million-pound campaign – You Do You – a light-hearted creative that champions the love of mainstream cultural moments and language.
The campaign launches with two new TV ads, which will air from September, featuring scenarios which see people unashamedly embracing mainstream trends, with surprising and humorous results.
Supporting the new campaign, which has been developed by Wieden+Kennedy London, Diet Coke has also launched eight limited-edition can designs, which celebrate popular phrases including, ‘Can’t even’, ‘Okay, next’ and ‘It’s lit’. Launched exclusively in the UK, the new designs offer a choice of playful phrases to express everyday emotions and moments.
The fully-integrated marketing campaign will include above the line activations including out-of-home and digital.
Taking the new creative to Snapchat, Diet Coke has also formed a partnership with the app to offer users the chance to choose a face lens featuring one of the phrases.
Tuuli Turunen, Marketing Manager for Diet Coke, comments: “As we continue to evolve and update the Diet Coke brand for both loyal drinkers and a new wave of fans coming into the brand for the first time, we’re really excited about the launch of our new campaign, You Do You.
“Diet Coke is enjoyed every day and the launch of the new light-hearted campaign to celebrate everyday ‘you do you’ moments from embracing cultural trends to enjoying everyday pleasures aims to encourage our fans to just be themselves.”
More Press Releases
- Coca-Cola and Costa Coffee Launch Costa Coffee Ready-to-Drink
- Summer comes early as Diet Coke launches Twisted Strawberry in the UK
Coca-ColaZero Sugar’s Mr Hadley: Coca-ColaZero Sugar launches new TVC “First Taste”
- Coca-Cola launches new campaign that celebrates its unique and refreshing taste
Life just got peachy!
Coca-Colabrings Coca-ColaZero Sugar Peach to UK shores