- To celebrate Diet Coke’s flavour expansion, a new marketing campaign comprising of VOD, TV, radio and OOH has launched in GB
- The new campaign is fronted by TV star Tanya Reynolds enlisted to bring the new flavours to life
London, 17th June 2019: To celebrate the expansion of Diet Coke’s flavour range, consisting of Diet Coke Twisted Strawberry and Diet Coke Exotic Mango, a new multi-million-pound integrated campaign has been launched, fronted by TV star Tanya Reynolds.
Famed for her ‘nerdy coolness’, a host of clips show Tanya taking leads from an on-set director to try and bring the new flavours to life, including trying to mimic the ‘voice’ of a strawberry and show off her best ‘twisted’ moves.
The campaign, which has been led by creative agency McCann Worldgroup Europe, includes a new TVC featuring Tanya, with the same creative spanning across TV, radio and OOH from the 17th June.
Tuuli Turunen, Marketing Manager for Diet Coke commented: “This campaign highlights the latest example of how Diet Coke is continuing to innovate and expand the brand. The creative brings the ‘Exotic’ and ‘Twisted’ elements of the new flavours out in a humorous tone and we’re very excited to have Tanya Reynold front the campaign to bring the new flavours to life.”
Launched in response to consumer demand, Diet Coke Twisted Strawberry and Exotic Mango are available in retailers nationwide and offers fans of the brand an exciting twist on classic Diet Coke.
More Press Releases
Delia Smith makes surprise appearance in new
Coca-ColaPremier League advert
It’s going to be a berry tasty summer as
Coca-Colazero sugar Raspberry launches in the UK
- Coca-Cola launches the Ultimate Christmas Sleepover, giving Christmas fans a once in a lifetime chance to sleep inside the iconic red truck
- Coca-Cola in Western Europe sets ambitious new sustainability commitments on drinks, packaging and society
- Explore your adventurous side with Schweppes’ premium new 1783 range