To show its support for Tickled Pink, a charity that has been raising money for Breast Cancer Campaign and Breast Cancer Care for over 17 years, Diet Coke has teamed up with Tickled Pink to offer a limited edition 15-can multi-pack, exclusive to Asda.
Asda shoppers will be able to purchase one of 140,000 limited edition Diet Coke packs from Asda stores nationwide from early November 2015.
The limited edition packs – featuring specially designed Diet Coke cans and a striking outer cardboard case – show
40p from each special pink pack purchased (15 x 330ml) will go towards Tickled Pink, helping to fund vital breast cancer research. Since Tickled Pink launched 17 years ago, the charity has already raised a staggering £40million for Breast Cancer Campaign and Breast Cancer Care.
For further information or imagery, please email email@example.com
Tickled Pink 15-can multi-pack RRP £4.43, exclusive to ASDA while stocks last.
Coca‑Cola Great Britain is responsible for marketing 19 brands and over 100 products to consumers across Great Britain. Led by Coca‑Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognisable brands, our company portfolio includes Fanta, Sprite, Dr Pepper, Oasis, glaceau vitaminwater, glaceau smartwater, Schweppes, 5 Alive, Lilt, Kia Ora and Powerade. For more information about Coca‑Cola in Great Britain, please visit our website at www.coca-cola.co.uk.
About Diet Coke
• Diet Coke is the world’s #1 diet soft drink
• It has a global value of over $11 billion
• It is sold in 167 markets
• A total of 2.7 billion people in Europe have consumed Diet Coke since its launch in 1983
• Over 7 billion people have enjoyed 336 billion litres of Diet Coke globally over the past three decades
About Tickled Pink
Tickled Pink has been raising money for Breast Cancer Campaign and Breast Cancer Care for the last seventeen years and has raised £40 million so far. In 2014 Tickled Pink became a registered charity in its own right and aims to raise a further £5 million to continue supporting the amazing work of Breast Cancer Campaign and Breast Cancer Care. Visit http://tickled-pink.org.uk for more information.
‘Diet Coke’ is a registered trademark of The
More Press Releases
- Oasis introduces world's first double ended togetherness bottle
- HONEST® Kids reveals over a FIFTH of UK children don’t know that APPLES grow on TREES
Holidays are Coming, as
Coca-Colareveals 2018 Christmas Truck tour dates
- Coca-Cola in Western Europe sets ambitious new sustainability commitments on drinks, packaging and society
- Fuze Tea opens the UK’s first ever immersive ASMR sensory experience