Holly, who is best known for her presenting work across ITV, will add a dose of extra fizz to Diet Coke activity this year, lending her voice to an exciting programme for the world’s number one diet soft drink.
Speaking on the partnership, Holly Willoughby said: “I’ve always been a big Diet Coke fan, right from the original ‘Break’ ads we all remember with great fondness. The brand is well known for celebrating friendship, fashion and fun, which are all very important to me. I’m excited to be involved!”
Aedamar Howlett, Marketing Director for
Throughout 2017, Holly will work with Diet Coke to shine light on campaigns to celebrate friendship, travel, fashion and fun.
For more information, visit facebook.com/DietCoke or follow @DietCokeGB.
More Press Releases
- Schweppes creates the world’s first scientifically-designed perfect serve G&T glass
- Coca-Cola launches the Ultimate Christmas Sleepover, giving Christmas fans a once in a lifetime chance to sleep inside the iconic red truck
- Smartwater launches new sparkling fruit flavours range just in time for summer
- The truth about social friendships: Brits count just 5% of their social media followers as ‘close’ friends
- GLACÉAU Smartwater unveils supermodel Jourdan Dunn as the new face of the brand