Fashion lovers rejoice, Diet Coke can officially announce it is partnering with the highly anticipated ‘Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie’ from Fox Searchlight Pictures, which releases in cinemas nationwide on 1 July.
To celebrate, the iconic soft drinks brand has unveiled limited-edition Diet Coke Absolutely Fabulous themed packs. And they’re just as fab as you imagined, sweetie darling.
Inspired by the glitz and glamour of the much-loved British comedy, a striking image of Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley back in action as the stylish duo, Edina Monsoon and Patsy Stone, decorates the limited-edition pack designs.
Cool, refreshing and Absolutely Fabulous, limited-edition Diet Coke Absolutely Fabulous packs are available across the full Diet Coke range nationwide from mid-June, while stocks last. An Absolutely Fabulous limited-edition 250ml Alu bottle will also be available from Liberty London and Boots stores nationwide to mark the launch of the film.
The partnership will be supported by in-store point of sale, an outdoor advertising campaign, PR, radio and digital.
Jennifer Saunders said: "Just like 'Absolutely Fabulous The Movie', Diet Coke oozes glitz and glamour so I'm really excited about the partnership and can't wait to enjoy a 'Diet Coke break' with the limited-edition product!”
Bobby Brittain, Marketing Director,
Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie will be released in cinemas nationwide on 1 July.
For more information, visit facebook.com/DietCoke or follow @DietCokeGB.
For further information or imagery, please email email@example.com
Coca-Cola Great Britain is responsible for marketing 18 brands and over 82 products to consumers across Great Britain. Led by
About Diet Coke
- Diet Coke is the world’s #1 diet soft drink
- It has a global value of over $11 billion
- It is sold in 167 markets
- A total of 2.7 billion people in Europe have consumed Diet Coke since its launch in 1983
- Over 7 billion people have enjoyed 336 billion litres of Diet Coke globally over the past three decades
© 2016 The
About Fox Searchlight Pictures
Fox Searchlight Pictures is a specialty film company that both finances and acquires motion pictures. It has its own marketing and distribution operations, and its films are distributed internationally by Twentieth Century Fox. Fox Searchlight Pictures is a unit of 21st Century Fox.
About Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie
Appropriate for their big screen debut, Edina Monsoon and Patsy Stone are still oozing glitz and glamour, living the high life they are accustomed to; shopping, drinking and clubbing their way around London’s trendiest hotspots. Blamed for a major incident at an uber fashionable launch party, Eddy and Patsy become entangled in a media storm and are relentlessly pursued by the paparazzi. Fleeing penniless to the glamorous playground of the super-rich, the French Riviera, they hatch a plan to make their escape permanent and live the high life forevermore! RELEASE DATE UK cinemas - 1st July 2016.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AbsolutelyFabulousTheMovie/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/abfabmovie
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/abfabmovie/
Absolutely Fabulous is a trademark of the BBC/Saunders & French Productions Ltd
© 2016 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.
Supporting photo caption
Fabulous taste, darling! To celebrate the nationwide cinema release of Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie on 1 July, refreshingly fabulous limited-edition Diet Coke ‘Absolutely Fabulous’ packs are available across the full Diet Coke range. In stores nationwide from mid-June, while stocks last.
More Press Releases
- 2018 welcomes new look, new campaign and new flavours for Diet Coke following brand refresh
- Explore your adventurous side with Schweppes’ premium new 1783 range
- Schweppes invites you to unlock a hidden world of alchemy at London Cocktail Week
Zero sugar, spice and all things nice!
Coca-ColaZero Sugar launches limited-edition cinnamon flavour
- Coca-Cola in Western Europe sets ambitious new sustainability commitments on drinks, packaging and society