Drawing on consumer insight from last year’s campaign, which saw high demand for a greater variety of names, this year Share a Coke has over 1,000 names on packs in the UK and 12,000 names in use across Europe.
The product giveaways were well received by thousands of happy recipients and contributed to a successful face to face marketing effort reaching 145,000 consumers across northern Europe in just one day.
- ENDS -
About ‘Share A Coke’
- Coca-Cola GB sourced independent data from Experian to identify 1,200 of the most popular names in the UK. Experian analysed the first names of adults between 19 and 29 years old, which were then weighted and ranked to generate the 1,200 most popular male and female first names in the UK reflecting the gender and the ethnic makeup of this segment of the population.
For more information contact:
0203 542 1119
More Press Releases
- Fuze Tea opens the UK’s first ever immersive ASMR sensory experience
- GLACÉAU Smartwater unveils supermodel Jourdan Dunn as the new face of the brand
Zero sugar, spice and all things nice!
Coca-ColaZero Sugar launches limited-edition cinnamon flavour
- Oasis introduces world's first double ended togetherness bottle
- Coca-Cola in Western Europe sets ambitious new sustainability commitments on drinks, packaging and society