Drawing on consumer insight from last year’s campaign, which saw high demand for a greater variety of names, this year Share a Coke has over 1,000 names on packs in the UK and 12,000 names in use across Europe.
The product giveaways were well received by thousands of happy recipients and contributed to a successful face to face marketing effort reaching 145,000 consumers across northern Europe in just one day.
- ENDS -
About ‘Share A Coke’
- Coca-Cola GB sourced independent data from Experian to identify 1,200 of the most popular names in the UK. Experian analysed the first names of adults between 19 and 29 years old, which were then weighted and ranked to generate the 1,200 most popular male and female first names in the UK reflecting the gender and the ethnic makeup of this segment of the population.
For more information contact:
0203 542 1119
More Press Releases
- Smartwater launches new sparkling fruit flavours range just in time for summer
- 2018 welcomes new look, new campaign and new flavours for Diet Coke following brand refresh
- The truth about social friendships: Brits count just 5% of their social media followers as ‘close’ friends
- Schweppes creates the world’s first scientifically-designed perfect serve G&T glass
- A fresh Twist on a Classic – New Look for Fanta Revealed