- Coca-Cola Classic with Cherry and
Coca-ColaClassic with Vanilla top list of nation’s favourite flavour combinations and now available in zero sugar
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Vanilla on shelf from April with
Coca-ColaZero Sugar Cherry launching this summer
If you think that nothing beats the fruity taste mix of
With cherry and vanilla flavours topping the list of favourite Freestyle choices, they beat the likes of
Kate Miller, Marketing Manager at
Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Vanilla will be available from April 2017 in 1.75L, 500ml PET bottle and 330ml can formats, as well as an 8 x 330ml can multi-pack.
More Press Releases
- GLACÉAU Smartwater unveils supermodel Jourdan Dunn as the new face of the brand
- Tube Ghoul Spooks Commuters
Life just got peachy!
Coca-Colabrings Coca-ColaZero Sugar Peach to UK shores
Zero sugar, spice and all things nice!
Coca-ColaZero Sugar launches limited-edition cinnamon flavour
- Diet Coke Great Britain launches humorous new campaign starring TV star Tanya Reynolds to celebrate flavour range