Coca-Cola Great Britain today announced a huge marketing support campaign which includes OOH, print, digital and experiential to support the launch of
The lower calorie cola gives people another option when choosing a Coke to fit their lifestyle, whether that is
Coca-Cola Life™ is aimed at adults looking for a new lower calorie option – and the media campaign is designed to have mass appeal with an eye-catching campaign highlighting the inclusion of sweetness from natural sources, lower calorie option and the standout green packaging. The new cola contains a third less sugar and a third fewer calories than regular cola1 thanks to a blend of sugar and stevia leaf extract.
The introduction of
The OOH campaign will comprise over 7,000 sites, including major roadside, underground, bus and train locations. Targeted digital panels will be activated across key road and rail commuting spots nationwide, building awareness of the eye catching green
This is the latest innovation from
" We are very excited to be bringing
- ENDS -
Notes to editor:
Coca-Cola Life™ contains sugar and a naturally-sourced sweetener – stevia leaf extract – which represents the latest from The
Coca-Cola Life™ is available in a 330ml can, 500ml PET bottle, 1.75L PET bottle, 6 x 330ml can multipack, and 8 x 330ml can multipack.
- 36% fewer calories vs full calorie colas in GB due to a sugar reduction of 37% and the use of stevia extract.
- Versus most full-calorie drinks in GB at the time of introduction in 2012.
- Sugar and stevia leaf extract.
- The 330ml cans are made from aluminum containing 46% recycled aluminum. The 1.75L bottle contains 25% rPET.
Coca-Cola Great Britain is responsible for marketing 23 brands and over 100 products to consumers across Great Britain, with a focus upon developing new brands and extending existing brands including
In 2013, The
For more information please contact:
Andrew May, firstname.lastname@example.org
0203 542 1119
More Press Releases
Coca-ColaZero Sugar’s Mr Hadley: Coca-ColaZero Sugar launches new TVC “First Taste”
- Oasis introduces world's first double ended togetherness bottle
- Explore your adventurous side with Schweppes’ premium new 1783 range
Zero sugar, spice and all things nice!
Coca-ColaZero Sugar launches limited-edition cinnamon flavour
- Summer comes early as Diet Coke launches Twisted Strawberry in the UK