- Hawkins is coming to Shoreditch, as
Coca-Colalaunches a Stranger Things pop-up Arcade complete with authentic 80’s video games and a secret Upside-Down world
- The first 800 guests to find the upside-down world will be able to get their hands on a limited-edition, upside-down
Coca-Colax Strangers Things can
- The pop-up celebrates the launch of the partnership between the drinks brand and Stranger Things, which will see the story of ‘New Coke’ interwoven into Season 3 of the cult show
Launching on the 4th July, season three of the hit show will be set during the summer of 1985, when the whole of America, including Eleven, Will, Dustin, Mike, Lucas and the town of Hawkins, were talking about
To celebrate the partnership,
Guests will have the opportunity to win prizes via a live gaming leader board and enjoy Stranger Things photo moments, as well as
And, for the first 800 who manage to enter the upside-down world, a limited-edition upside-down
The Arcade will open its doors on the Eleven(th) of July at Shop 4 (Brick Lane, Spitalfields) and entry, play and refreshments are free.
Date: Thursday 11th July 2019
Opening Hours: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Location: The Arcade, Hawkins, Shop 4, Brick Lane, Spitalfields, E1 6QR
Nearest Tube Station: Liverpool Street / Old Street / Shoreditch High Street
Event: Coca-Cola and Stranger Things welcome fans to experience the famous Arcade from Hawkins in London, offering the chance to play the original arcade games featured in the series and collect a limited-edition
T&C Overview: Entry to the Arcade is free. Visitors will be provided with
*Only 800 ‘Upside-down’
More Press Releases
- Coca-Cola launches new campaign that celebrates its unique and refreshing taste
Life just got peachy!
Coca-Colabrings Coca-ColaZero Sugar Peach to UK shores
- Diet Coke Great Britain launches humorous new campaign starring TV star Tanya Reynolds to celebrate flavour range
Breakthrough technology takes plastic from the ocean and uses it in a
- Coca-Cola and Costa Coffee Launch Costa Coffee Ready-to-Drink