Coca-Cola Great Britain (CCGB) is celebrating the 2012 UEFA European Football Championship with a new integrated campaign set to excite and engage fans ahead of the tournament’s kick-off in June. Supported by a new TVC, media partnerships with leading broadcast channels ITV1 and talkSPORT, PR, in-store and sampling activity, the campaign calls on consumers to unleash their inner super fan and celebrate football happiness with
The new 20 second TVC – entitled ‘Transformations’ - sees football fans in a pub enjoying
The new spot also invites consumers to win exclusive tickets to UEFA EURO 2012™ matches and claim football rewards by visiting the brand loyalty site, Coke Zone. Fans can log on to the Coke Zone website and use a new Fan-Nation app to create their very own super fan character.
Earlier this month,
Elsewhere, Coke Zero is spreading the football happiness and engaging with football gaming fans ahead of the tournament by offering in-store giveaways of top gaming packages. The brand is also giving fans the chance to win tickets to the UEFA EURO 2012™ final in Kiev through an in-programme competition during ITV’s coverage of the matches.
In partnership with EA SPORTS, Coke Zero is also exciting fans with sampling activities in city centre locations together with the EA SPORTS gaming vehicle where consumers can further enjoy all the action of the tournament.
Chris Deere, MyCoke GB Market Manager, comments: “Coca-Cola Great Britain knows how passionate British fans are about football and is hoping to excite all fans through our UEFA EURO 2012™ campaign. The new ad, ticket giveaway and supporting campaign underscore our commitment to involving consumers in the tournament by encouraging them to celebrate football happiness with
For more information, please contact:
Stef Morley – email@example.com / 0207 908 6439
Katherine Dempsey – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 908 6402
More Press Releases
- Coca-Cola turns fans’ world’s upside-down with the launch of a Stranger Things Arcade and 800 limited-edition cans
- Coca-Cola to end the use of plastic shrink-wrap across all multipacks of cans sold in Great Britain
- Coca-Cola and Costa Coffee Launch Costa Coffee Ready-to-Drink
- Coca-Cola Great Britain continues sustainable packaging drive with move to 100% recycled plastic in all GLACÉAU smartwater bottles
- The scariest ever - Fanta launches new limited-edition Fanta Dark Orange for Halloween