- New campaign includes TVC featuring Premier League stars Jesse Lingard and Jermaine Jenas
- The new advert features more than 250 real fans from all 20 Premier League clubs
- The three-and-a-half-year partnership builds on
Coca-Cola’s rich football heritage
7 February 2019:
The campaign, Where Everyone Plays, highlights that it’s not only the players who make the Premier League the most diverse and exciting league in the world, but also everyday people – from the groundskeepers to the fans.
The campaign includes a 90-second TV advert, created by M&C Saatchi, which brings together more than 250 real supporters from all 20 Premier League clubs, alongside Manchester United and England star Jesse Lingard, and former Premier League star and broadcast pundit Jermaine Jenas, who takes matchday analysis to another level with a very unusual appearance.
The colourful ad highlights the nation’s passion for football, profiling unique characters including Everton fan icon “Speedo Mick” and Crystal Palace mascot Kayla the Eagle – set to the soundtrack of Yazoo’s Only You.
The partnership between
Coca-Cola is also launching an on-pack promotion, which will give one lucky supporter the chance to be their Club’s ‘12th player’. The ‘Be the 12th’ campaign will run across
This is the first multi-brand sports sponsorship for
The new campaign also includes media partnerships with Talksport and Joe.co.uk which will run throughout the year.
Coca-Cola will also bring Where Everyone Plays to life through a continuation of its partnership with StreetGames, the charity which harnesses the power of sport to create positive change in the lives of disadvantaged young people right across the UK. Now in the tenth year of working together, CCGB will continue to work closely with StreetGames as part of its Premier League partnership.
Paul Grace, Marketing Director at
Stacy Wall, Director of the TVC, said: “I see the ad as an authentic and compelling love letter to all the fans of the Premier League on behalf of
The new TVC will air for the first time on Friday 8th February with a 90” spot. 30” and 10” spots will also follow.
More Press Releases
- Coca-Cola turns fans’ world’s upside-down with the launch of a Stranger Things Arcade and 800 limited-edition cans
- Coca-Cola to end the use of plastic shrink-wrap across all multipacks of cans sold in Great Britain
- Coca-Cola Great Britain continues sustainable packaging drive with move to 100% recycled plastic in all GLACÉAU smartwater bottles
Holidays are Coming!
Coca-Colareveals 2019 Christmas Truck Tour
Breakthrough technology takes plastic from the ocean and uses it in a