- Where Everyone Plays campaign celebrates the power of football to bring people together
- TV ad features surprise appearance from Manchester United star, Jesse Lingard, while broadcast pundit Jermaine Jenas also makes a very unusual appearance
- Ad features 250 real fans from all 20 Premier League clubs
7 February 2019:
The new campaign includes a TV ad which features 250 real fans from all 20 Premier League clubs, alongside brand ambassadors Jesse Lingard and Jermaine Jenas. The emotive film, set to the tune of Yazoo’s Only You, showcases the people who make the Premier League the most exciting and diverse league in the world. The advert features some well-known fans from clubs across the League including Kayla, Crystal Palace’s eagle, and Everton’s ‘Speedo Mick’, who braves the cold on a weekly basis in just a pair of swimming trunks to raise money for charity.
The new advert also features guest appearances from England international and Manchester United superstar Jesse Lingard, who surprises unsuspecting fans outside of the stadium, as well as Jermaine Jenas, who takes matchday analysis to another level with a very unusual appearance.
Commenting on his brilliantly bizarre transformation in the film, broadcast pundit and former Premier League footballer Jermaine Jenas, said: “I’ve commentated in a variety of situations but analysing a game as a battered fish has to top them! It’s a fantastic campaign to be part of and I’m looking forward working with
Manchester United star and England international, Jesse Lingard, added: “Surprising fans while they were being filmed and seeing their reaction was incredible! The fans really are what make the Premier League - I wouldn’t be able to do what I do each week without them and so it’s great to be working with
As part of the new partnership, the Official
Coca-Cola is also launching an on-pack promotion, which will give one lucky supporter the chance to be their Club’s ‘12th player’. The ‘Be the 12th’ campaign will run across
This is the first multi-brand sports sponsorship for
Paul Grace, Marketing Director at
The Coca-Cola Company has been a long-term supporter of football, inspiring and uniting people all over the world and creating memorable experiences for players and fans. It has helped millions of supporters get closer to the action through partnerships, such as its six-year sponsorship of the Football League which included high-profile campaigns like 'Win A Player' and 'Club Colours'.
More Press Releases
- Coca-Cola enters the dark art of mixology
- Coca-Cola Great Britain continues sustainable packaging drive with move to 100% recycled plastic in all GLACÉAU smartwater bottles
It’s going to be a berry tasty summer as
Coca-Colazero sugar Raspberry launches in the UK
- Coca-Cola to end the use of plastic shrink-wrap across all multipacks of cans sold in Great Britain
- Coca-Cola and Costa Coffee Launch Costa Coffee Ready-to-Drink