Coca-Cola Great Britain (CCGB) has launched a new ‘Coca-Cola happiness meter’ at 300 digital sites across London as part of its ‘Choose Happiness’ campaign. The happiness meter shows the level of London’s happiness by measuring the number of positive and negative mood words used on Twitter alongside mentions of #ChooseHappiness.
The ‘Coca-Cola happiness meter’ will feature in tube and rail stations and at iconic roadside sites, every week for the rest of the year. The digital campaign is being supported by a series of activations aimed at increasing London’s happiness level, from product sampling through to large scale experiences. The OOH keeps locals and tourists updated on the activities on offer, by listing them out alongside the happiness barometer.
The campaign builds on
The following experiences will be taking place up until the end of August, with further activities to be announced early September.
Partnership with 95.8 Capital FM
Coca-Cola has partnered with Capital FM to promote #ChooseHappiness in London and giveaway prizes to “happy” callers every Monday for the rest of the year. The partnership kicked off on Monday morning with a live broadcast of the Capital FM breakfast show from the
Happy Tube Commutes
Londoners will be able to enjoy the refreshing taste of all four
Londoners enjoying their lunch in parks and communal areas in London this summer may be treated to free
For further information please contact:
• Emma Juner, Communications Manager,
• Sophie Pettengale, Blue Rubicon – firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7260 2700
Coca-Cola Great Britain is responsible for marketing 19 brands and over 100 products to consumers across Great Britain. Led by
More Press Releases
It's Lift Off for New
- Schweppes invites you to unlock a hidden world of alchemy at London Cocktail Week
- Schweppes is on hand to save parties that have gone flat this Christmas with emergency Mixer Hotline in Central London
- The truth about social friendships: Brits count just 5% of their social media followers as ‘close’ friends
Coca-ColaZero Sugar’s Mr Hadley: Coca-ColaZero Sugar launches new TVC “First Taste”