The popular Designated Driver campaign from
The scheme will run for three weeks, launching on 6th December until 31st across 8,000 pubs nationwide, helping to promote the positive role soft drinks can play as a credible alternative to alcohol. Designated Drivers will simply need to speak to staff at participating venues when purchasing their Coca-Cola, Diet Coke or Coke Zero, to receive a voucher to enjoy their next drink free.
A pub finder tool will allow drivers to find participating venues through Coca-Cola.co.uk and Coke Zone using an interactive map. POS will also drive further awareness about the offer through staff wearing t-shirts promoting the buy-one-get-one free, table talkers and seasonal bauble bauble bunting displayed across the pubs.
Building on the success of previous years, with 1 million drinks given away nationwide, the campaign rewards drivers who chose not to drink and is part of Coke’s commitment to responsible marketing. The activity is also supported by the Department for Transport’s Driver Friendly campaign, THINK! Road Safety Initiative, helping to push the message of safe driving across the festive period.
Jon Woods, General Manager,
- ENDS -
More Press Releases
- Diet Coke Great Britain launches humorous new campaign starring TV star Tanya Reynolds to celebrate flavour range
- The scariest ever - Fanta launches new limited-edition Fanta Dark Orange for Halloween
- Coca-Cola enters the dark art of mixology
- Coca-Cola to end the use of plastic shrink-wrap across all multipacks of cans sold in Great Britain
- Summer comes early as Diet Coke launches Twisted Strawberry in the UK