- First major product launch since
Coca-Colaacquired Costa Coffee earlier this year
- Costa Coffee Ready-To-Drink to launch with three variants – Classic Latte, Caramel Latte and Black Americano
- Great Britain the first country to launch, followed by Poland and China
12 June 2019: The
Costa Coffee RTD will launch with three of Costa Coffee’s most popular variants – Classic Latte, Caramel Latte and Black Americano. The new range has proper coffee at its core, with the same Mocha Italia Signature Blend coffee beans used in all Costa Coffee. Costa Coffee RTD contains 30% less sugar than most other ready-to-drink coffees in Great Britain, with between 15 and 108 calories per 250ml can. The result provides consumers with an authentic coffee experience with a real caffeine hit, with each drink containing the equivalent of a double shot of espresso.
The launch comes in the first six months since
“Our teams at
Dominic Paul, CEO of Costa Coffee said: “Through this collaboration we’ve been able to work together to offer consumers the great taste of Costa Coffee in a can for the first time. We are committed to working together to give consumers more opportunities to enjoy the Costa Coffee they know and love, whenever they want, wherever they are. We’re really proud to have bought this product to market at such speed while still ensuring the range has proper coffee at its heart.”
The range is launching in Great Britain from later this month closely followed by launches in Poland and China. The first countries to launch the product are countries where Costa Coffee already has a strong presence. Further roll-outs will happen later in the year.
As with all Costa Coffee, all the coffee beans are Rainforest Alliance Certified. The range will be sold in 250ml cans which are 100% recyclable.
The launch is the latest move from The
Costa Coffee RTD will be available nationwide from later this month. It will be supported by a marketing campaign including out of home, digital, PR and sampling.
More Press Releases
- Diet Coke unveils limited-edition can designs to celebrate new on-pack promotion
- Coca-Cola Great Britain and Keep Britain Tidy launch new litter prevention partnership
- Coca-Cola in Western Europe sets ambitious new sustainability commitments on drinks, packaging and society
- Coca-Cola Tattoo Studio for the over 70s opens in Shoreditch
It’s going to be a berry tasty summer as
Coca-Colazero sugar Raspberry launches in the UK