- A new visual identity and innovative spiral bottle lead the transformation
- New look supported by a multi-million-pound integrated communications campaign
- New recipe for Fanta Orange reduces the sugar content by a third
Fanta, the much-loved fruit flavoured sparkling soft drink, has been reimagined, resulting in the biggest changes to the brand in its history. The transformation will see a new visual identity, a revolutionary asymmetric, spiral bottle and a new recipe for Fanta Orange which contains a third less sugar.
At the heart of the brand’s transformation is a new visual identity, designed to reflect Fanta’s fruity, fun and vibrant nature. The new look will be supported by a multi-million-pound integrated marketing campaign which puts social at its core and will feature out of home advertising, sampling, and in store promotion throughout the year.
The logo also complements a fresh twist on the Fanta bottle. Nearly two years in the making, the bottle is an industry-first, replacing traditional, symmetrical designs with a revolutionary spiral version which twists the plastic to form a unique, eye-catching shape. The new bottle will feature across 500ml and two litre formats.
The new recipe completes the brand’s fresh look and feel, with a third less sugar compared to before. This builds on a 33% reduction in the sugar content from 2006, with the recipe now down to 4.6g per 100ml from 6.9g sugar per 100ml. Fanta Orange Zero Sugar will continue to be on offer for those looking for the great Fanta taste without the sugar.
Aedamar Howlett, Marketing Director at
More Press Releases
- Coca-Cola Tattoo Studio for the over 70s opens in Shoreditch
It’s officially Christmas:
Coca-Colarefreshes Holidays Are Coming campaign and it’s the biggest yet
- GLACÉAU Smartwater unveils supermodel Jourdan Dunn as the new face of the brand
- Tube Ghoul Spooks Commuters
Holidays are Coming as
Coca-Colareveals 2017 Christmas Truck Tour dates