- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar launches new TVC “First Taste” as part of an integrated campaign
- Continuing its significant investment in its zero-calorie portfolio
For immediate release, Friday 12th January 2018:
What follows is a series of fulfilled life dreams: telling his long-lost love Alice he’s always loved her, getting a tattoo, diving into an Olympic size pool, riding down the highway on a motorcycle, enjoying the party at a Pride Parade, then finally crowd-surfing his way through a festival crowd. The spot features Queen’s smash hit ‘I Want To Break Free’ as soundtrack. The original advert first ran in 2006 and has been repurposed and filmed using the same lead actor from over ten years ago, British-born American Actor Nicolas Coster (84).
The TVC runs as part of an integrated campaign with the advert launching on Monday 15th January across TV, online and cinema. The campaign will be fully supported across OOH, digital and PR.
Aedamar Howlett, Marketing Director at
Coca-Cola Zero Sugar is
The original creative for ‘First Taste’ (2006) was developed by Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam. ‘First Taste’ (2018) was developed by McCann EMEA and produced by Garage Films. Filming took place in Barcelona, Spain with Director Albert Uria and Director of Photography Pablo Clemente.
Notes to editors:
Images available on request – YT link - https://youtu.be/lBiFLmB0GG8
For more information:
Laura Misselbrook at
Coca-Cola Great Britain is responsible for marketing 20 brands and over 80 products to consumers across Great Britain. Led by
[i] Nielsen MAT w/e 28.10.17 / CGA MAT w/e 07/10.17
More Press Releases
- 2018 welcomes new look, new campaign and new flavours for Diet Coke following brand refresh
- HONEST® Kids reveals over a FIFTH of UK children don’t know that APPLES grow on TREES
Zero sugar, spice and all things nice!
Coca-ColaZero Sugar launches limited-edition cinnamon flavour
- Coca-Cola launches new campaign that celebrates its unique and refreshing taste
Delia Smith makes surprise appearance in new
Coca-ColaPremier League advert