We have publicly committed to playing a role in helping to address obesity and work in partnership with expert individuals and organisations because we want access to the best thinking and expertise available.
We want to make sure that the work we do in this area is easily accessible to anyone who wishes to see it and will update this list every year. We have also begun a review of the global protocols we will follow when making future funding decisions related to health and wellbeing research and programmes. These will be designed to ensure the projects we fund are relevant, credible and fully transparent.
More Press Releases
- glacéau smartwater Launches ‘Distilled’ Outdoor Marketing Campaign
- Coca-Cola in Western Europe sets ambitious new sustainability commitments on drinks, packaging and society
- Coca‑Cola Great Britain Celebrates Contour Bottle's Centenary With Launch Of "I've Kissed..." Marketing Campaign
- Thousands To Enjoy Free, Fun Activities This Summer As ParkLives Comes To Nottingham
- EKOCYCLE™ Style: From Bottle To Blazer