As sponsors and long-time supporters of football at every level, AB InBev, adidas, The
We want to emphasize to you the values and characteristics that we believe should be incorporated through the reforms. Transparency, accountability, respect for human rights, integrity, leadership and gender equality are crucial to the future of FIFA. Reforms can set the proper framework for these characteristics, but a cultural change is also needed. The culture change has to begin within FIFA and filter through to the Confederations and FIFA’s Football Associations.
We are aware of the positive work that the Reform Committee has been doing on governance reform, but we still believe any reforms should be subject to independent oversight. It has also become clear to us that such independent oversight needs to run long-term through the implementation and evolution of the reform process. We encourage you to become champions of this independent oversight as it will only enhance FIFA’s credibility.
Again, we want to stress that we are calling on you to embrace change, implement reforms, endorse a long-term independent oversight approach and initiate the cultural change because we all want to see football thrive.
The actions you take with this first round of reform proposals will set the tone for the full Congress to get behind the reform process.
AB INBEV ADIDAS THE
More Press Releases
- HONEST® Kids reveals over a FIFTH of UK children don’t know that APPLES grow on TREES
- Holly Willoughby gives Diet Coke a makeover to support ASDA Tickled Pink and Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Coca-Cola Great Britain kicks-off Premier League partnership with new TV ad
- Go organic for international coffee day with Honest® Coffee
- Coca-Cola continues support for LGBT+ community with a new film and Pride sponsorship