Here’s the list of ingredients in
- Carbonated water – Approximately 90% of
Coca-Colais water. The carbonated part is purified carbon dioxide, which gives the drink its “bubbles” or “fizz”.
- Sugar –
Coca-ColaClassic’s sweet taste (and also some of its mouthfeel) comes from sugar. Coca-ColaZero Sugar and Diet Coke are sugar free.
- Caramel colour – A very specific caramel is made especially for
Coca-Cola, to give the drink its characteristic colour.
- Phosphoric Acid – The tartness of
Coca-Colacomes from the use of phosphoric acid.
- Caffeine – The slight bitterness in the taste of
Coca-Colacomes from caffeine
- Natural flavours – The essence of the secret formula of
Coca-Colais its blend of natural flavours. This is the most protected and secret part of the formula
Did you know? Our three colas: 1)
Find out how sugar is being reduced in our drinks
Coca-Colaformula kept secret because the company has something to hide?
How much recycled material does
Coca-ColaEuropean Partners use in its packaging?
- FAQs: Win a summer of experiences
- What are voluntary on pack recycling labels?
Coca-ColaClassic, Diet Coke and Coca-ColaZero Sugar taste the same?