Water is absolutely essential to the
· Protecting our local sources of water
· Reducing the amount of water used in our manufacturing through water efficiency initiatives
· Recycling water in our manufacturing processes and returning clean wastewater to the environment at a level that supports aquatic life.
· Replenishing and protecting water sources in areas of water risk by working with local partners and charities like WWF
We’re always striving to do better every year and set ourselves stretching targets. In 2013 we used 1.26 litres of water for every one litre of drink produced in Great Britain. But we want to be a leader in water efficiency, with a target of 1.2 litres of water for every litre of product we make – that would make us the most efficient soft drinks manufacturer in the world.
- What percentage of material in Coca-Cola bottles and cans is recyclable?
Coca-ColaGB support any charities or community projects?
Coca-ColaGB only make sparkling soft drinks?
Coca-Colause voluntary on- pack recycling labels on their drinks?
What is the
Coca-Colasystem doing about litter?