Water is absolutely essential to the
· Protecting our local sources of water
· Reducing the amount of water used in our manufacturing through water efficiency initiatives
· Recycling water in our manufacturing processes and returning clean wastewater to the environment at a level that supports aquatic life.
· Replenishing and protecting water sources in areas of water risk by working with local partners and charities like WWF
We’re always striving to do better every year and set ourselves stretching targets. In 2013 we used 1.26 litres of water for every one litre of drink produced in Great Britain. But we want to be a leader in water efficiency, with a target of 1.2 litres of water for every litre of product we make – that would make us the most efficient soft drinks manufacturer in the world.
How many cans of sparkling soft drinks does
Coca-ColaGB produce each year?
- Do caffeinated drinks like Coca‑Cola count towards my recommended daily water intake?
Coca-ColaGreat Britain support the trial of deposit return schemes?
Coca-Colabottles and cans made of?
- Is caramel colouring safe?