Yes. We’re aware there are hoax emails and text messages in circulation that claim – quite falsely – to belong to a
Signs of a hoax
- looks official and appears to come from a financial institution
- contains a claim number and may even include a false cheque that appears to be from Coca‑Cola
- has spelling and grammar errors
- uses improper company trademarks
- is sent from a free, non-corporate email account
- asks for personal information and promises a quick financial gain.
Please be vigilant and, if you have any concerns, get in touch.
Coca-ColaClassic, Diet Coke and Coca-ColaZero Sugar taste the same?
Why has there been a change to the
Coca-ColaChristmas Truck Tour route?
Coca-ColaEuropean Partners using biodegradable material or other greener alternatives to plastic?
What are the ingredients of
- Why are you only increasing the amount of recycled plastic to 50% and not 100%?