Here’s how they differ:
- Coca-Cola Classic – the original and refreshing great taste of Coca‑Cola
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar – tastes more like
Coca-ColaClassic taste but with zero sugar and zero calories
- Diet Coke – a lighter taste with no calories
Did you know? Sweeteners made from stevia leaves are 200 times sweeter than sugar and calorie free.
Find out how we’re reducing sugar in our drinks
Coca-Colause voluntary on- pack recycling labels on their drinks?
- Why don’t you get rid of plastic bottles altogether?
What is the
Coca-Colasystem doing about litter?
Why has there been a change to the
Coca-ColaChristmas Truck Tour route?
- What percentage of material in Coca-Cola bottles and cans is recyclable?