Here’s how they differ:
- Coca-Cola Classic – the original and refreshing great taste of Coca‑Cola
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar – tastes more like
Coca-ColaClassic taste but with zero sugar and zero calories
- Diet Coke – a lighter taste with no calories
Did you know? Sweeteners made from stevia leaves are 200 times sweeter than sugar and calorie free.
Find out how we’re reducing sugar in our drinks
Coca-Colataste different in different countries?
- What percentage of material in Coca-Cola bottles and cans is recyclable?
Coca-ColaEuropean Partners using biodegradable material or other greener alternatives to plastic?
- Why don’t you get rid of plastic bottles altogether?
How much recycled material does
Coca-ColaEuropean Partners use in its packaging?