The vast majority of our drinks, including
The following drinks are not free from animal derivatives and are therefore unsuitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Lilt Zero
- Kia-Ora Orange Squash No Added Sugar
- Schweppes Orange Squash
- Honest (Lemon and Honey)
- Glaceau Vitaminwater Zero Sunshine and Multi V.
This is because a few of our drinks do contain small traces of fish gelatine which is used as a stabiliser for the beta-carotene colour. Honest Lemon and Honey contains honey and is therefore not suitable for vegans. In addition some variants from the glaceau vitaminwater range contain vitamin D and this may be sourced from lanolin in sheep's wool meaning that they also may not be suitable for vegans.
Get the facts about all our drinks.
- What percentage of material in Coca-Cola bottles and cans is recyclable?
Coca-ColaClassic, Diet Coke and Coca-ColaZero Sugar taste the same?
Why has there been a change to the
Coca-ColaChristmas Truck Tour route?
- FAQs: Win a summer of experiences
- Why are you only increasing the amount of recycled plastic to 50% and not 100%?