On 12 November, Mumsnet will be hosting their annual Blogfest in London, which celebrates sharp writing and big ideas. Look out for the team from
If you’re a parent then it’s more than likely you’ve heard of Mumsnet. One of the biggest online networks created ‘by parents for parents’, and visited by more than 9.4 million mums and dads each month. It’s a virtual sanctuary for parents to pool knowledge, advice and support.
Each year Mumsnet hosts a conference called Blogfest, complete with an awards ceremony, where mum and dad bloggers (and vloggers) enjoy a full-day programme of inspiring talks, tailored workshops and one-to-one advice about how to blog, better. It’s a fantastic opportunity for bloggers to meet other bloggers, as well as brands.
After working with Mumsnet this summer to help spread the word about our new and improved
If you’re one of the eager beavers attending Blogfest, be sure to look out for us. We’ll be manning an unmissable
More on Journey
- Return, recycle and reform: our views on improving packaging recovery
- Health and wellbeing: Our investments to-date
- Leading the way: The innovative ways the soft drinks industry is helping to reduce people’s sugar intake
- Coca-Cola European Partner Employees Sleep Rough to Raise Money for Homeless Charity
- Behind the headlines: here’s what we really think about packaging, litter and recycling