I gave up my seat on the tube this morning. It doesn’t sound like much, but for those of you who commute across London you know how precious sitting down on a packed carriage can be.
While it wasn’t a life changing gesture, hopefully it was one of those little things that made the bag-laden woman’s morning a bit more pleasant. It was really the least I could do on Random Acts of Kindness Day, which, for the record, is today.
It got me thinking about some of my favourite
1. The Best Vending Machine Ever?
When students at a London university got more than just a Coke from their campus vending machine.
When StreetGames volunteer, Rachael O’Brien, got a surprise visit from the FIFA World Cup™ Trophy Tour.
When truck driver Matt Smith fulfilled his childhood dream and became the first member of public to drive the iconic
5. A Local Hero
The credit for this random act of kindness actually belongs to Neils Kegg, a volunteer in Newcastle, who used ParkLives from
More on Journey
- A little help from our Tickled Pink brands
- Schweppshire, Schweppsylvania, Schweppervescence: The 200-year history of Schweppes advertising
- Meet a Coca-Cola Zero Sugar brand ambassador
- How Honest is bringing its brand of organic bottled herbal tea drinks to Britain
- Coca-Cola completes Western European 'Journey'