Terms & conditions
The terms and conditions listed below, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to this website (the 'Site'), the Internet or the Worldwide Web, apply to all Site users.
Beverage Services Limited ('Coca‑Cola Great Britain') of 1 Queen Caroline Street, London W6 9HQ (Companies House Reg: 02072395) maintains this Site for your personal entertainment, information and communication. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without the written permission of 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain'.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
- This Site is intended for use by residents of Great Britain, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands only. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain'. 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain' does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain'. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Any personal data (for example, your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, will be used by 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain' in accordance with the privacy notice of the Site. Any other communication or material you transmit to the Site, such as questions, comments, suggestions or the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- While 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain' endeavours to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain' makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain' assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain' nor its affiliated entities, nor any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages or losses arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site provided that we do not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions, and solely for so long as you are permitted by 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain' to access and use the Site, you may download and view one (1) copy of any content and software on the Site to which we provide you access or download, on any single computer, solely for your personal, non-commercial home use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Except as otherwise expressly authorised in writing in advance by 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain', you agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, adapt, translate, create derivative works based (whether in whole or in part) on, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any services or software, all or any part of the Site, or any materials made available through the Site. Certain software may be governed by an additional end user licence agreement to which you may be required to agree before using such software.
- 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain' also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damage to, or virus that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials provided that we do not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. Everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT provided that we do not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain' has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site.
- Although 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain' may from time to time, monitor discussions, chats postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain' is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, omission, falsehood, obscenity, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain' will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain' to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials and reserves the right to remove any such materials at any time from this Site.
- You must not use any registered or unregistered trade marks on the Site without either our prior written permission or the prior written permission of the relevant trade mark owner.
- With respect to information or materials that you choose to display or post on any interactive services of the Site ("user content"), you grant 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain' and its affiliated entities a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license, without compensation to you: (a) to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt (including without limitation edit, modify, translate, and reformat), derive, transmit, display and perform, publicly or otherwise, such user content, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain''s and the affiliated entities' business purposes, and (b) to sublicense the foregoing rights, through multiple tiers, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. The foregoing licenses shall survive termination of this agreement for any reason. For each item of user content, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses granted in this section, and that such user content (as applicable), and your provision or creation thereof through the Site, complies with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party. You further irrevocably waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each item of user content that you submit.
- Please note that other Site visitors may post messages or make statements in the services that are inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, or offensive. 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain' and the affiliated entities neither endorse nor are responsible for any opinion, advice, information or statements made in any services by third parties. Without limitation, 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain' and the affiliated entities are not responsible for any information or materials made available through the services (including without limitation errors or omissions in postings or links or images embedded in messages or profiles) or results obtained by using any such information or materials.
- In these Terms and Conditions, 'affiliated entities' means any direct or indirect parent, subsidiaries, sponsors, or affiliated companies of 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain' and shall include any authorised bottlers of The Coca‑Cola Company.
- Software and other materials from this Site may also be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (2) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commercial Department's Table of Deny Orders. 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain' does not authorise the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
- The Site may contain statements, estimates or projections that constitute "forward-looking statements" as defined under US federal securities laws. Generally, the words "believe", "expect", "intend", "estimate", "anticipate", "project", "will" and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements, which generally are not historical in nature. Forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain''s historical experience and our present expectations or projections. These risks include, but are not limited to, our ability to finance expansion plans, share repurchase programs and general operating activities; changes in the non-alcoholic beverages business environment, including actions of competitors and changes in consumer preferences; regulatory and legal changes; fluctuations in the cost and availability of raw materials; interest rate and currency fluctuations; changes in economic and political conditions; our ability to penetrate developing and emerging markets; the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing programs; litigation uncertainties; adverse weather conditions; and other risks discussed in our company's filings with the securities and exchange commission (the "SEC"), including our annual report on form 10-K, which filings are available from the SEC. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date they are made.
- 'Coca‑Cola Great Britain' may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. You will be bound by changes even if you do not re-visit this page to re-read this notice.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. By using the Site you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts (or Scottish courts if you are resident in Scotland) in the event of any dispute.
- Coca‑Cola and Coke are registered trade marks of The Coca‑Cola Company.
- diet Coke and diet Coca‑Cola are registered trade marks of
The Coca‑Cola Company.
- Coca‑Cola Zero and Coke Zero are registered trade marks of
The Coca‑Cola Company.
- Coke Zone is a registered trade mark of The Coca‑Cola Company.
- The Dynamic Ribbon device and the design of the Coca‑Cola Contour Bottle are registered trade marks of The Coca‑Cola Company.
- Fanta and Fanta Zero are registered trade marks of The Coca‑Cola Company.
- Sprite and Sprite Zero are registered trade marks of The Coca‑Cola Company.
- Lilt and 'The Totally Tropical Taste' are registered trade marks of The Coca‑Cola Company.
- Five Alive and 5 Alive are registered trade marks of The Coca‑Cola Company.
- Minute Maid is a registered trade mark of The Coca‑Cola Company.
- Powerade and 'Be Your Personal Best' are registered trade marks of The Coca‑Cola Company.
- Powerade aqua+ is a registered trade mark of The Coca‑Cola Company.
- Relentless and 'No Half Measures' are registered trade marks of The Coca‑Cola Company.
- Dr Pepper is a registered trade mark of DP Beverages Limited.
- Schweppes, Schweppes Straightcut, 'Sch... you know how', the Fountain Device and the 196 Graphics are registered trade marks of Atlantic Industries.
- Oasis is a registered trade mark of Atlantic Industries.
- Malvern is a registered trade mark of Atlantic Industries.
- Rose's and the Lime Branch Device are registered trade marks of Atlantic Industries.
- Kia-Ora is a registered trade mark of Atlantic Industries.
- Canada Dry and the Shield Device are registered trade marks of Canada Dry Corporation Limited.
- glacéau vitaminwater and the glacéau vitaminwater get up are trade marks of energy brands, inc. aka glacéau.
For the avoidance of doubt, the above is not a complete list of trade marks of The Coca‑Cola Company or its affiliates.