Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only. Employees of
2. Entrants must be aged 16 years or over and under 18s require parental consent and have access to the internet and a Facebook account.
3. Winners of 50 pairs of tickets will be drawn on Tuesday, September 27.
4. Any entries received after the closing time and date for the prize draw will not be valid. The promotion starts on Monday September 19 at 10:00am and closes on Monday September 26 at 23:59pm.
5. A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person and a maximum of one prize may be won per household. Multiple entries will not be accepted and participants using multiple accounts to enter more than once will be ineligible to enter.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
How to enter
7. Visit https://www.facebook.com/cocacolaGB and ensure you like the
8. Look out for the following promotional posts (on Monday September 19 at 10:00am):
1 of 50 pairs of #CapitalUpClose tickets to see Justin Timberlake perform at indigo at The O2 could be yours! Just stop the gif, take a screen shot, post a picture and if you’ve got the ticket in EXACTLY the right place, you’ll be entered into the prize draw! Good luck!
9. Play the promotional video on
10. The screenshot must be original results for the participant. Retweets or quote retweets of other participant’s results will not be accepted as valid entries.
Selecting the winners
11. After the prize draw has closed, 50 winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received on Facebook.
12. Each of the 50 winners will receive two tickets for the secret gig. A parent/ legal guardian must accompany winners less than 18 when participating in the prize and will need to use the second ticket.
13. In total, there are 50 pairs of tickets available.
14. This prize is subject to Secret Gig’s terms and conditions of ticket purchase which as per article 33 below.
Notification and delivery of the prize
15. The winners will be notified by September 30 via a reply to their winning comment on Facebook and asking the winner to Private Message the Promoter for details. Winners will be asked to verify their age (the Promoter reserves the right to request photo ID from the winner to verify this).
16. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner throughout the day. However, if a winner has not responded to notification and provided details to verify their age within 48 hours of being contacted, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
17. The winners’ name will be added to a guest list and one winners’ name will be added to a VIP list. The winners need to bring their ID and show this to the relevant personnel at the gig to verify their name and age.
18. The winner is responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
19. The promotor reserves the right to remove and disqualify any entries which are deemed to contain unlawful, threatening, defamatory, racist, obscene, deceptive, false, fraudulent, inflammatory or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise beach any law or any non-public information about a person or a company without the proper authorisation to do so.
20. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Facebook from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
22. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
23. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
24. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
25. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
26. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
27. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
28. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
29. The name of the winner will be made available on request at CCA International, 8 Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9HF, within 3 months of the closing date.
30. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
31. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
32. Promoter: Beverage Services Ltd t/a
33. O2 Terms and Conditions.
1. The O2’s full terms and conditions relating to ticket sales and admission (the “Terms and Conditions”) can be found at www.theo2.co.uk or are available upon request from The O2 Box Office. 2. Please check your Tickets upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Defacing the Ticket or removing the Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket. You must produce a valid ticket or wristband to gain entry to the venue and upon request for inspection at any time. Failure to produce your ticket or wristband when requested may result in you being ejected from the venue. 3. Resale, or attempted resale or purchase of a Ticket other than via an authorised ticket agent, ticketing partner or official ticket resale partner of each Venue or the Organiser are grounds for seizure or cancellation of such Ticket without refund or other compensation. Authorised ticket agents of AEG include AXS. Stubhub is the operator of the official ticket resale marketplace for The O2 (for the resale of Tickets which have been purchased validly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions). In addition, the Organiser will appoint its own authorised ticket agents on an event by event basis. If you are unsure as to whether or not a person offering Tickets for sale is an authorised ticket agent, ticketing partner or official ticket resale partner, particularly on the secondary ticketing market, please contact our customer service department on 0208 463 2000. Please be aware that auction sites and non-ticket specific consumer to consumer websites are not authorised ticket agents. 4. Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordance with Terms and Conditions. 5. It is your responsibility to check that the Event is going ahead at the date and time printed on this Ticket. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change. 6. If an Event is cancelled or rescheduled or postponed please refer to your point of purchase for details of your ticket agent’s refund and/or exchange policy. 7. We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on this Ticket where it is not possible to allow you to occupy the specific seat printed on your Ticket. 8. We are not liable for any Tickets which are lost, stolen or damaged. Standing Tickets purchased from third party agents cannot be duplicated if lost or stolen. 9. For The O2 arena, Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over. Children under 16 cannot enter the standing area. Most indigO2 shows are for all ages, 14 years & under must be accompanied by an adult and seated. Club nights are 18+ only. Other age restrictions may apply to specific Events and are notified at the point of sale. 10. In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right at our reasonable discretion to refuse admission to or to eject you from the Venue without compensation or refund. 11. Searching is a condition of entry. Please see the Terms and Conditions for details of prohibited items. 12. Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in The O2. Food and beverages cannot be brought into The O2 arena or indigO2 and may be restricted or limited in relation to Events taking place at other Venues within The O2. 13. When purchasing alcohol if you appear to be under 25 you will be asked for proof of age. 14. The O2 is a no smoking venue. There is no re-admission once you have left the venue. 15. There will be no admission to the Event before the designated opening times. For some shows latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance. 16. Should you experience any problems during your visit please contact the nearest steward as every effort will be made to resolve issues prior to or during the Event. 17. In seated areas other people might stand up in front of you during the Event. 18. Unauthorised photography or recording is not permitted. 19. Customers are requested to address any specific access requirements in advance of their visit by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling on 0208 463 3359. 20. The O2 is located at North Greenwich tube station and can also be accessed via bus and river. Please see www.tfl.gov.uk and www.thamesclippers.com for transport information. You must leave the venue quietly in consideration for our neighbours.