Abridged Terms & Conditions
Promotion open to GB residents only, aged 18 or over. Promotion opens 19.10.16 and closes 20.10.16. Prize is: 1x Spa Day for Two. To enter: Complete the Thirst for Knowledge (TfK) quiz on the iPad at the TfK stand at the Best Practice and Best Practice in Nursing conference at the NEC Birmingham, West Midlands, B40 1NT on 19th and 20th October 2016. Max 1x entry per person. Winning entry will be selected by random draw. For full Terms and Conditions see www.coca-cola.co.uk/bestpractice. Promoter:
Further Abridged Terms & Conditions (only to be used on particularly small display ads and online banners, where there is insufficient space for the Abridged Terms & Conditions)
GB only, age 18+. Promotion closes 20.10.16. See www.coca-cola.co.uk/bestpractice for full prize description, entry routes and T&Cs. Promoter:
Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain only. Employees of
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and have access to the internet and an email account.
3. This promotion opens on 19.10.2016 and closes at 16:29 on 20.10.2016. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
4. A maximum of 1x entry is permitted per person.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
How to enter
6. To enter this promotion, visit the Thirst for Knowledge stand at the Best Practice and Best Practice in Nursing conference at the NEC Birmingham, West Midlands, B40 1NT between 19th and 20th October 2016, and complete the iPad quiz, following the instructions on screen and providing your contact details on the form. The quiz will take approximately 3 minutes to complete.
Selecting the winner(s)
7. 1x winner will be selected by a random draw on 24.10.2016 from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. The winner will receive a spa day prize package for two adults. The winner can choose from 20 Bannatyne Spa locations around the UK.
9. The prize package includes: Travel allowance of £40 per person; One spa treatment per person, from a choice of selected treatments at a Bannatyne day spa of winner’s choice; Full-day access to spa facilities; Lunch, up to the value of £20 per person. Lunch will be provided at the spa café or, where not available, in a local restaurant.
10. Winner and guest must be aged 18 or over; All dates are subject to availability; Package is available Monday – Friday; Guests will choose one treatment from Leighton Denny Custom Manicure, Bannatyne Energising Facial or Swedish Back, Neck and Shoulder massage.
11. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
12. No cash alternative is available; Prize is subject to availability. Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and all elements must be booked and completed within that time frame; All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended.
13. Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2016 – 2nd January 2017 (Christmas and New Year), UK bank holidays, or over Easter Sunday; The prize excludes meals and drinks (other than those specified above), excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
Notification and delivery of the prize
14. The winner will be notified in writing by email within 28 days of being selected, using the contact details provided on entry to this promotion.
15. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 28 days, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed claim of prize due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is unclaimed will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
17. The winner is responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
18. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
19. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
20. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
21. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
22. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
23. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
24. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
25. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
26. The name of the winner will be made available on request within three months after the published closing date to those writing to “Anna Wheeler, Thirst for Knowledge iPad Quiz,
27. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
28. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
29. Promoter: Beverage Services Ltd t/a