Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only. Employees of
2. Entrants must be aged 18+ years or over and have access to the internet and an email account. Entrants must also have a public Instagram account.
3. This promotion opens on Wednesday 26th October at 12:00pm and closes on Wednesday 2nd November 2016 at 12:00pm. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
4. There is no limit to the number of times a person can enter however a maximum of one prize may be won per household.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
How to enter
7. To enter this competition, post your best photo, video or GIF style content on Instagram which shows you placing a kiss on the cheek of another/other person/s. Permission to use this image must be obtained from all persons present in the image, and all persons must be tagged in the photo and must be aged 18 years or older. Entrants must also use the hashtag #DietCokeKiss in the caption of their photo.
Selecting the winner(s)
8. Two winners will be selected by a random draw on Thursday 3nd November 2016 from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. Each winner will receive: 2 x Diet Coke and L’Oréal gift sets each containing 1 x 500ml bottle of Diet Coke, 3 x Colour Riche lipsticks (on promotion), 2 x branded straws and 1 x branded compact mirror.
10. Winners must be aged 18 years or older.
Notification and delivery of the prize
11. The winner[s] will be notified within 24 hours of being selected, using the contact details provided on entry to this promotion.
12. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner[s]. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 48 hours, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
13. The prize[s] will be dispatched to the winner[s] by post. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
14. The winner[s] [is/are] responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
15. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
16. There is no limit to the number of entries that can be submitted by an entrant. However, anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details or setting up multiple Instagram accounts will be disqualified.
17. Any entries received from private Instagram accounts will not be entered due to privacy restrictions. To enter from a private account you must amend your account settings to a public account in order for your entry to be accepted. The account must remain public until the end of the promotion in order to be contacted in the event your entry is a winning entry.
18. All photos must be created by the entrant themselves and must not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. Any photos found to be copied will be disqualified. The entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to the use of the photo by the Promoter where the moral rights in respect of the photo are the entrant’s to assert, and procures that any moral rights of any third party will similarly not be asserted. The entrant further warrants that the materials submitted are his/her original works and have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and the entrant has full authority to grant these rights.
19. Group photographs are permitted only if each person featured accepts these terms and conditions and use of their image. The entrant takes full responsibility for obtaining the third party permission, before submission, for their image to be used in the ways intended as outlined in these terms and conditions, should the message, photograph or video be selected.
Any submission containing the following content will not be permitted and the entrant will be disqualified:
1. Content which is distasteful or offensive, or is of a sexual nature.
2. Content for the intended purpose of harassing, threatening or embarrassing individuals or multiple individuals.
3. Content featuring:
o Individuals without the consent of all featured parties.
o Individuals smoking tobacco, drinking or appearing to be under the influence of alcohol.
o Any images which contain alcohol or tobacco products.
o The Activity, depiction or incitement to use drugs or any banned substances.
o Political parties, political messages or demonstrations.
o Blasphemous or religious imagery or any image deemed to incite religious hatred.
o Potentially defamatory or otherwise actionable material.
o Any image which infringes any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
o Third party promotional packaging, material or advertising.
o The depiction of the assembly of explosive materials, firearms or items deemed to be weapons of any nature.
o The depiction of individuals’ or companies’ names, phone numbers, email or postal addresses, or any other personal information deemed sensitive, private and/or unacceptable by the promoter.
o Any person under the age of 18.
4. Content sourced from commercial or third party libraries (e.g. Getty Images, Google images etc.)
5. Any content the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate to use.
20. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
21. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
22. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
23. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
24. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
25. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
26. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
27. The name of the winner will be made available on request at CCA International, 8 Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9HF, within 3 months of the closing date.
28. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
29. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
30. Promoter: Beverage Services Ltd t/a